Supporters are reminded that the Rochdale AFC Community Trust have recently launched matchday sensory packs to improve the matchday experience for fans with disabilities.
The packs, designed alongside parents and participants of our Junior Ability Counts sessions, are designed to make the matchday experience more comfortable and enjoyable for our fans.
- A football bingo card, designed by Junior Ability Counts player, Jacob;
- A matchday challenge card, recommended by Liam, our Abilitiy Counts Lead Coach;
- A branded pen to complete the challenges;
- A fidget toy;
- A map of the Crown Oil Arena;
- A copy of the matchday kiosk menu;
- Ear defenders are also available.
The packs are available to be ordered for collection on matchday by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like one for this weekend’s fixture vs Barrow AFC, drop Charlotte an email and she will be in touch with full details on where to collect yours from.