Prostate Cancer UK bucket collection to be held on Saturday 17th March 2018.
As part of Rochdale’s ongoing commitment to support the EFL’s official charity partner, Prostate Cancer UK, our League One fixture v AFC Wimbledon has been selected as our Prostate Cancer UK day of action.
A bucket collection will be held before kick-off to help raise vital funds, and Prostate Cancer UK are looking for volunteers to help out on the day of the game.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Register with Eventbrite to volunteer at the match
You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
WHAT YOU'LL GET OUT OF VOLUNTEERING
- A free ticket to watch the match.
- Expenses of up to £15 on production of receipts and completed expenses form. Please note that that's £15 for both travel and refreshments - alcohol will not be payed for
- You’ll enjoy a great day out, meet lots of new and like-minded people and of course play a key role in raising vital funds and awareness for prostate disease
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. You must provide a valid email address for each attendee.
- Your lead volunteer will give you your ticket after the collection, prior to kick off. Please note that some games do not include free tickets, this will be indicated at registration.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
Please see Prostate Cancer UK’s FAQs for further details.