Part Time Rochdale AFC Academy Coach
Academy Manager / Head of Coaching / Youth Development Phase Coach
Summary of the Role:
Following the recent success of their Elite Player Performance Plan Category 3 status, Rochdale Football Club is looking to appoint a committed and qualified coach to work in their Academy Youth Development department on a part-time basis. The role will include working in the evenings and at weekends.
To be discussed at interview.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing Academy players
• Planning, delivering, evaluating and recording coaching sessions
• Delivering age appropriate coaching sessions to meet the needs of the players
• Monitoring individual and team performance within training and games
The successful applicants will need:
• UEFA B Coaching Qualification (Please do not apply if you haven’t received certification)
• FA Youth Award Modules 1-3 (or working towards)
• Current FA CRB check, FA Emergency Aid, FA Safeguarding Children and FA Licensed Coaches Club membership
Knowledge and Experience
• Background within football
• Knowledge of development and session planning
• Knowledge of the Elite Player Performance Plan
• Experience of Coaching in an Academy/Centre of Excellence
• A desire to pursue a career in the football industry.
• Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals.
• Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced CRB clearance prior to taking the job role.
• Computer literate.
Please send a current CV and covering letter to Tony Ellis, Academy Manager, Rochdale Football Club, Spotland Stadium, Sandy Lane, Rochdale, OL11 5DR or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 29th August 2014.