Hospitality bookings are now being taken for our Sky Bet League Two fixture against Bradford City.
Rochdale and Bradford City legend Gary Jones will be our guest for the day, in conjunction with the Rochdale AFC Former Players' Association, and he will take part in a special Q&A before the game.
Enjoy the game in style with our VIP package, which includes:
- VIP treatment from our corporate hospitality team;
- Delicious three-course meal served in our 1907 Lounge before kick-off;
- Ticket to watch the game from the David Kilpatrick Stand;
- Matchday programme and team sheet;
- Half-time cake and refreshment;
- Attendance at the post-match presentation is subject to any Covid restrictions.
Away supporters are welcome.
HOW TO BOOK
Adults - £55
(£35 for Season Card holders);
Concessions - £45
(£30 for Season Card holders);
Juniors - £30
(£25 for Season Card holders).
Beef tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil and balsamic with toasted sourdough
Pink topside of beef
Served with horseradish & roasted celeriac pomme puree, thyme gravy and roasted tenderstem broccoli
Chantilly & caramel brownie
Belgian chocolate truffle mousse, centred with soft caramel on sticky brownie, finished with chocolate ganache
Cup cake, tea/coffee