Rochdale AFC are looking to recruit a Ticket Office Assitant on a part-time basis to join the existing team.
Hours of work:
18 hours per week:
Wednesday’s 1pm – 5pm
Thursday’s 9am – 5pm
Friday’s 9am – 5pm
May be required to work matchdays:
Saturdays 10am – 5pm
Tuesday Nights 5pm – 10pm
To Be Confirmed
The position is a part-time role working within the Rochdale AFC Ticket Office / Main Reception Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s plus match days (overtime). The position is a customer facing role in a busy office environment.
The post holder will represent Rochdale AFC front of house and must be smart in appearance, and possess a friendly and pleasant persona.
- Front of house for all Rochdale AFC enquiries;
- Provide supporters with a friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Provide information and help to supporters;
- Deliver excellent customer service;
- Answer the telephone in an efficient and friendly manner and direct calls to appropriate staff members;
- Assisting with the general day-to-day duties within the Rochdale AFC Ticket Office;
- General administration duties: scanning, filing, typing, photocopying, printing, mailing etc.;
- Process ticketing sales including: Season Cards, match day tickets, away ticket sales, telephone sales and online sales;
- Sell tickets via the ticketing system and input data fields correctly;
- Handle cash, debit / credit card transactions;
- Assist with balancing transactions at the end of each day;
- Provide match day support as and when required;
- Support team members through busy periods.
Experience working within a busy office environment would be desirable.
Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
Experience of handling cash.
Experience working with Future Ticketing would be desirable, however full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experienced in a customer focused environment;
- A genuine interest in people;
- Confident, positive and a happy disposition;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Organised, structured and self-motivated;
- IT competent;
- High personal standards;
- Honest, reliable & trustworthy;
- Able to multi task;
- Able to work in a busy office environment and work under pressure.
Rochdale AFC is wholly committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. We fully expect all of our Board, employees and volunteers to demonstrate and communicate this commitment at all times.
As an equal opportunities employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.
If you are intersted in applying for the role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.