An exciting opportunity to join TEAMROCHDALE working part-time in our Ticket Office.
This is an extremely busy environment and we are looking for a highly experienced administrator with a friendly and sociable persona.
Hours of work:
18 hours per week – to be agreed
Saturdays 10am – 5pm
Tuesday Nights 5pm – 10pm
To be agreed.
The position is a job share role based in the Rochdale AFC Ticket Office / Main Reception working split hours over Monday–Friday, from 9am–5pm, plus matchdays (overtime). The position is a customer facing role in a busy office environment.
The post holder will represent Rochdale AFC front of house and must be smart in appearance, and possess a friendly and pleasant persona.
- Front of house for all Rochdale AFC enquiries.
- Provide supporters with a friendly, courteous and efficient service.
- Provide information and help to supporters.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Answer the telephone in an efficient and friendly manner and direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- Assisting with the general day-to-day duties within the Rochdale AFC Ticket Office.
- General administration duties: scanning, filing, typing, photocopying, printing, mailing etc.
- Process ticketing sales including: season tickets, match day tickets, away ticket sales, telephone sales and online sales.
- Sell tickets via the ticketing system and input data fields correctly.
- Handle cash, debit / credit card transactions.
- Assist with balancing transactions at the end of each day.
- Provide matchday support as and when required.
- Support team members through busy periods.
Experience working within a busy office environment would be desirable.
Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
Experience of handling cash.
Experience working with See Three Sixty would be desirable, however full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Experienced in a customer focused environment.
- A genuine interest in people.
- Confident, positive and a happy disposition.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Organised, structured and self-motivated.
- IT competent.
- High Personal standards.
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to multi task
- Able to work in a busy office environment and work under pressure
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by 5pm on Friday 10th May to:
Sales & Marketing Director
Crown Oil Arena
Or email: email@example.com
For more information please call: 01706 753581