An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Rochdale AFC Media Department.
Job Title: Media Assistant (12 months Maternity Cover)
Reports to: Media Manager
Rochdale Football Club is recruiting a Media Assistant for a 12 month placement (maternity cover) commencing 01 September 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with excellent written, media and communication skills to help the club provide content across all of its digital and non-digital platforms.
Based at the Crown Oil Arena, this role is a great opportunity to work within the world of football, at the heart of a fast-paced, demanding yet exciting environment.
Applicants should be prepared to work flexibly, outside the traditional “nine to five” hours, in a demanding yet uniquely rewarding environment.
The role would suit a recent media graduate and provide an invaluable learning experience.
- Maintaining the Rochdale AFC official website rochdaleafc.co.uk
- Produce written and video content across the club's digital and non-digital platforms
- Conduct interviews for use on the club’s iFollow and digital platforms to be used in both video and written output
- Monitor and develop the club's existing social media platforms
- Cover Rochdale AFC Youth Team and First team games, both home and away
- Work alongside the Rochdale AFC Academy and Dale In The Community Sports Trust
- Driving licence is essential
How to apply
To apply for this exciting position, please email your CV and cover letter to:
For more information please Tel: 01706 753 581
The closing date for this position will be 5pm on Friday 09 August 2019.