Fancy watching our Sky Bet League One match against Coventry City in style?
Upgrade to a VIP day for the game on Saturday 9th February and let our hospitality team entertain you!
Former Dale and Coventry forward David Cross will make a special guest appearance, entertaining hospitality guests with a Q&A, courtesy of the Dale Supporters' Trust!
Cross played for Dale between 1969-1971, before joining Coventry two years later. He scored in Dale’s third round FA Cup victory against the, then top-flight, Sky Blues in 1971.
Our VIP Meal & Match tickets start from just £25 and include the following:
• VIP treatment from our Corporate Hospitality Team;
• Delicious three-course meal served in our Main Lounge before kick-off;
• Ticket to watch the game from our luxury seating in the Main Stand;
• Match day programme & team sheet;
• Half time cake & refreshment;
• Access to private bar;
• Invitation to attend the Man of the Match presentation;
• Opportunity to meet the players / directors after the game (*subject to availability).
Leek & potato soup
Homemade tray bake of gammon and chicken pie, topped with sliced potato
Back forest gateau
Adults – £50;
Concession (aged 65+) – £40;
Juniors (aged 16 and under) – £25;
Season Ticket holders – £25.
For more information or to book, please contact Frances Fielding on 01706 753 581 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.