It's not too late to book a place! To book, or for more information, call Keith Hicks on 01706 643836 or 07958593121.
Boys and girls aged 5 and over are welcome to attend.
The youngsters can take part in sports such as basketball and volleyball, as well as athletics disciplines. This is in addition to the normal soccer drills on offer.
Those who attend will receive a ticket for a Dale home game during the 2016-17 season, a Rochdale AFC Goodie Bag and a certificate of attendance.
The dates and venues are as follows:
(Royle Barn Road, Castleton, Rochdale)
Week 5: Monday 22nd - Friday 26th August
Week 6: Tuesday 30th August - Friday 2nd Sept
Littleborough Sports Centre
(Calderbrook Road, Littleborough, Rochdale)
Monday 22nd - Friday 26th August
Times & prices are as follows...
Half days: 9am - 12:30pm/ full days: 9am - 3pm
5 full days: £50.00 5 half days: £40.00
4 full days: £45.00 4 half days: £35.00
3 full days: £40.00 3 half days: £30.00
2 full days: £35.00 2 half days: £25.00
(single days: £18.00)
- Awards for Most Improved/Star Performer/Skills in each age group
- Meet Rochdale AFC players (depending on availability)
- Reductions for families or attending more than one Course
- Coaching & supervision by Rochdale AFC Community Trust Staff
- Certificate of Attendance with progress report to all attenders
- Rochdale AFC Goodie Bag
- Complimentary tickets for Rochdale AFC homes matches
- You pick the weeks/days that suit you best
- Talented players will be recommended to the Rochdale AFC Academy