Fancy a free ticket to watch Dale while making a difference for men's health?
As part of our ongoing commitment to support the Football League’s official charity partner, Prostate Cancer UK, the League One fixture v Colchester United on March 7th has been selected as our Prostate Cancer UK day of action.
How you can help?
- Prostate Cancer UK need an army of volunteers to help collect money and raise awareness among fans.
- If you are outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about football and men's health, this is the role for you.
What you will get from volunteering?
- You will be helping to raise money to beat prostate cancer
- A free ticket to watch the match*
- The chance to meet and chat to other fans and volunteers
- Travel and refreshment expenses up to £15
- A great day out with your friends and family
For more info, or to sign up, click HERE